- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Quilting Machines
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
Free Delivery in Singapore on S$250
FREE 30 DAYS
Machine Operation Training in-House
Only The Best
Service & Warranty
Janome MC9400QCP - Horizon Memory Craft 9400 Professional Quilting Machine with Long Arm 11 inch
Warranty: One year carry-in warranty + FREE in-house Training
Created with special, easy and time-saving features, the Horizon Memory Craft 9400 is unlocking limitless possibilities for quilters to escape into a world of pure creativity. Quilters now have a full 11" of bed space to the right of the needle to store extra fabric from a quilt. In addition, quilters can enjoy exceptionally smooth quilt piecing with the included AcuFeed Flex Layered Fabric Feeding System; achieve faster performance with a sewing speed of 1,060 SPM and view their work, shadow-free, with the machine's retractable High Light Navigation through all of these features has become easier with the MC9400's new LCD color touchscreen.
- Top Loading Full Rotary Hook Bobbin System
- 350 Built-In Stitches and 4 Alphabets
- Superior Needle Threader
- Cloth Guide Included
- One-Step Needle Plate Conversion with 3 Included Plates
- Detachable AcuFeed Flex Layered Fabric Feeding System
- USB Port and Direct PC Connection
- Stitch Composer Stitch Creation Software
- Variable Zig Zag for Free Motion Quilting
- Straight Stitch Needle Plate with Left Needle Position for 1/4" Seam Foot
- Professional HP Needle Plate and Foot
- Advanced Plate Markings
- Full Color LCD Touchscreen (4.4" x 2.5")
- Sewing Applications On-Screen Support
- Maximum Sewing Speed: 1,060 SPM
- Full Intensity Lighting System with 9 White LED Lamps in 4 Locations
- 11" to the Right of the Needle
- Retractable High Light
- Improved Ergonomic Shape
|Free Sewing Machine Training and Join Our Sewing Lessons and Sewing Classes to learn about the machines and project.|
|30-days free consulting, in-house training and support at Sewing.sg.|
|Trade-in options available and replace your old machines with upgrade program.|
|Experience all the demo & display machine at our store - Bring your materials and test drive it.|
|Wide range of payment method supported - Cash, NETS, Cheque Credit/Debit Cards, Installment, Paypal and etc.|
|Free In-house Training session for each of the products.|
|Warranty and Servicing from Experience in-house Technicians.|
- Janome MC9400QCP Features
- Janome MC9400QCP Highlights
- Janome MC9400QCP Accessories and Parts
- Janome MC9400QCP Review
- Janome MC9400QCP Price and Where to find us
- Janome MC9400QCP Service and Repair
- Janome MC9400QCP Sewing Lessons and Classes
- Janome MC9400QCP Manufacturers, Suppliers, Vendors and Wholesale
Janome MC9400QCP Features
- The Janome MC9400QCP Professional is the first domestic flat-bed sewing machine with a one-step needle plate conversion.
- It is a flatbed (no free arm) machine with a ground-breaking top speed of 1,200 stitches per minute.
- The 255mm (10") of a flat seamless work area is a pleasure to work on, and once the large extension table is attached, the workspace is significantly increased.
- Lighting is no issue, white LED's are located in 3 areas which illuminate the workspace allowing you to sew at your leisure, day or night.
- An LCD screen along with the large chart reference chart makes it so easy to navigate through the 200 built-in stitches, including 9 one-step buttonholes and 2 alphanumeric fonts including 9mm lettering and numbers.
- You can customize each stitch including buttonholes plus save as a favorite stitch.
- Plus, this model has customization of the direct stitch screen, you can replace 7 of the original stitches and replace them with 7 of your favorite or most used stitches, this is a great time-saving feature.
- Quilters and designers will appreciate the AcuFeed Flex Layered Fabric Feeding System, and the manual controlled foot pressure which can be adjusted in very small or large increments, to perfecting stitch your chosen fabric.
Janome MC9400QCP Highlights
High-Performance Speed: 1200 SPM
Janome introduces an industry first, 1200 SPM (stitches per minute) straight stitch speed for professional grade performance in a convenient, top-loading machine. The 6700P is designed to perform with speed, strength and stability for faster sewing results. A full metal frame and vibration suppression system ensure pleasurable, smooth, high-performance sewing.
Janome's exclusive AcuFeed Flex fabric feeding system moves layers of your project together under the needle with perfect precision from both the top and bottom. This feature works great for everything from piecing to hemming to quilting and any sewing requiring precise control.
Three Needle Plates
The machine comes with a zigzag needle plate, a straight stitch needle plate and the exclusive HP needle plate which is designed to work with the HP foot. Each is etched with helpful guideline markings for precise seams, angles, and cornering.
Professional Grade HP Foot
Utilize this narrow gauge, industrial type foot for sewing curves and precise topstitching for greater ease of control and the superior visibility that it offers.
A clear, bright and information-rich 3.6 inch LCD screen provides a clear view of sewing conditions. View stitch selection, suggested sewing foot, recommended tension and foot pressure settings, and feed dog position (up/down) at a glance. Easy to read and adjust.
One-Push Needle Plate Change
When using one of the three stitch plates that come with the 6700P, it's easy to change out with One-Push Needle Plate Conversion. Simply push the lever to release the plate and snap a new plate in place with no screws or tools necessary.
Superior Needle Threader
Threading can't get any easier. Set your thread, push the lever, release and sew. The Superior Needle Threader's advanced design feeds the thread through the eye of the needle with precision and accuracy every time.
Easy Set Bobbin
The specially designed bobbin case and cover means there is no need to pull long thread tails up and through when you thread your machine. Slip the bobbin thread in the cover plate guide and the built in cutting blades trim the tail to the correct length for a super-clean start to your stitching line. After the initial threading, the auto-thread cutter takes care of trimming and re-setting the tails each time.
The seamless, heavy-duty, powder-coated, all-metal flatbed of the MC9400QCP offers an uninterrupted, large sewing area with 10 inches (255mm) to the right of the needle. Couple this enhanced work space with a streamlined machine head that provides greater visibility around the needle area for a comfortable, ergonomic sewing experience.
Powerful LED Lights in 3 Places
Extensive LED lighting in 3 places allows for shadow-free work areas, and greater needle illumination for all your finely sewn details.
9mm Decorative Stitches
Add gorgeous details to hems, placemats, art quilts, and more with the extra wide 9mm decorative stitching. The 9mm width makes for bold, bright and more distinct design detailing. There are 200 stitches on the MC6700.
Monogramming and Pattern Combination
In addition to decorative stitches, script and block fonts are available, including multi-language characters. Uppercase lettering can be sized up to 9mm. It is easy to program letter or decorative stitch combinations for custom details, handmade tags or quilt labels. Up to twenty pattern combinations can be stored in memory for future use.
Sew matching buttonholes with ease using the included buttonhole foot and stabilizing plate. This plate assists fabric control during buttonhole formation and is perfect for thicker or textured fabrics.
Enjoy a precise level of stitch control with rotary encoder dials for the smooth adjustment of stitch length and width. These multi-function dials will also adjust needle drop position and move the cursor for pattern selection.
Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment
The stepless presser foot pressure dial allows you to fine-tune foot pressure for optimal performance when sewing fine or heavyweight fabrics. Adjusting foot pressure can also be helpful when free-motion sewing. åÊThe exterior placement of the dial and gauge allow for easy, on the fly adjustment as needed.åÊ
Tension Regulating Dial
Active sewists often prefer this outside type tension dial for easy operation, viewing and scalability. It is a precision control inspired by industrial type machines and a hallmark feature of the MC9400QCP, perfect for setting your stitches just right.
A wide variety of stitch options and 91 needle positions make applique on the MC9400QCP precise and fun. Choose any look from near invisible stitching to bold ladder stitches in a variety of thicknesses.
Programmable Direct Stitch Selection
The direct stitch selection keys on the front of the machine are pre-programmed with commonly used stitches, but have the added advantage of being able to be custom programmed for your favorite stitch patterns. Your selections are easy to reference on the bright LCD screen and are saved for future sewing sessions. It's easy to return to default settings or change up your custom menu.
Responsive Foot Control
The extra large foot control offers slip-free, comfort and responsive performance. Pictured with the optional thread cutter switch and base plate. By increasing pressure on the foot control, sewing speed increases. Perfect for slowing down in detailed areas and picking up speed on the straight-away!
Upstanding Dual Thread Stand
The upstanding, dual thread stand with the fold up thread guide bar allows for the convenient use of larger, industrial-sized spools and thread cones. The dual vertical guides make twin needle set-up easier as well as the quick change of threads for thread painting.
Janome MC9400QCP Accessories and Parts
Accessories content might vary and manufacturers reserve the right to change the content and/or accessories with similar value without prior notice.
Please check the product manual for the detailed list of included accessories.
Janome MC9400QCP ReviewThe Janome 6700P sewing machine is favored by professionals with a great range of stitches and features including AcuFeed, Janome's exclusive fabric control system. Together with extra large arm space this machine really takes some beating!
Janome MC9400QCP Price and Where to find us
Janome MC9400QCP Service and Repair
Janome MC9400QCP Sewing Lesson and Classes
Janome MC9400QCP Manufaturers, Suppliers, Vendors and Wholesale
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.