- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Quilting Machines
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
Free Delivery in Singapore on S$250
FREE 30 DAYS
Machine Operation Training in-House
Only The Best
Service & Warranty
åÊFabric Guide for Babylock Overlock & Cover-stitch
- Original parts for models:
- Evolve (BLE8W-2)
- Evolution (BLE8W-2)
- Ovation (BLE8)
- If a precise stitching lines are what you desire, attach the adjustable fabric guide to the table of your serger.
- The guide helps you align your fabric for perfect chain and cover-stitching every time.
- This guide is exclusively for the Ovation.
If precise stitching lines are what you desire , attach the adjustable fabric guide to the table of your serger . the guide helps you align your fabric for perfect chain stitching every time.
- Stitchihng type : Chain Stitch or Cover stitchåÊ
- Needles: C1,C2,C3
- Cutting Blade : Disengaged "LOCKED"
- Upper looper : DOWN
- Stitch åÊWidth : 5.5åÊ
- Stitch length : AnyåÊ
- sewing table : OnåÊ
TO ATTACH TO MACHINE:
- Thread the machine .
- turn the cutting blade to the "LOCKED" position .
- Disengage the upper looper to the" DOWN" position .
- Remove the blade cover and attach the sewing table .
- Attach the fabric guide guide by securing the screws into the threaded holes in the sewing table.
TO ALIGN USE :åÊ
- åÊThe raised marking on the toe of the foot indicate the needle position to help guide your fabric for accurate stitchingåÊ
- Align the "0" line of the fabric guide with the needle and the marking on the toe of the presser foot .
- To use the Alignment template , drop the needle in the circle , then align the straight line with the marking lines on the toe of the foot and the "0" line on the fabric guide .
- The numbers on the fabric guide indicate the distance from the needle to the raised edge of the fabric .
- Position the fabric guide so that the distance from the needle to the raised edge of the fabric åÊguide is the allowance you want to sew.
- Secure the fabric guide to the sewing table .
- Guide the edge of your fabric against the raised edge of the fabric guide .åÊ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.