- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Quilting Machines
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
Free Delivery in Singapore on S$250
FREE 30 DAYS
Machine Operation Training in-House
Only The Best
Service & Warranty
Gunold Solvy Film 20um Water Soluble - 48625
- Best for Towel Embroidery and Jacket Embroidery
How to use Water Soluble Film Stabilizers for embroidery?
1) Cut the water soluble film and water soluble fabric bigger than your frame
2) Place the water soluble film on top of your towel on the embroidery area
3) Underneath the towel, put water soluble fabric/Solvy fabric https://www.sewing.sg/products/gunold-fabric-water-soluble-stabilizer
4) Frame 3 of the layers together and clamp tight
5) Ready to put onto your embroidery machine to start embroidery.
6) Untighten your frame and take your towel out
7) Peel off the water soluble film on top of your towel
8) Please use a scissors and cut the water soluble fabric at the back of your towel.
9) Wash away instantly using warm water/ put in the washing machine and the stabilizers will be washed off.
Note: Do not throw the pieces of stabilizers that was cut off or peel off, you can use it for the next round of embroidery.
When you never use a Water Soluble Film Stabilizer
The threads will be pulled under the surface of the towel during embroidery and your result will not be perfect. Please refer to the image below. The side lines are crooked and small designs may seems like skip stitches.
Gunold Solvy Film 80um Water Soluble is available too!
- Thicker Film for badges, lace embroidery etc!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.