- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Quilting Machines
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
Free Delivery in Singapore on S$250
FREE 30 DAYS
Machine Operation Training in-House
Only The Best
Service & Warranty
B0421S09A Single Downturn Feller / Babylock/coverstitch/evolve/Evolution/ovation/GloriaåÊ
- For overlock & cover-stitch machine.
- Evolve (BLE8W-2)
- Evolution (BLE8W-2)
Single Downturn Feller - 1/4
- Narrow Left Cover stitch - only C1 - C2åÊ
- Narrow Left Cover Stitch - C1- C2åÊ
- wide cover stitch -C1- C3
Single Downfeller -1 inch
stitch Used :
- wide cover stitch C1- C3
- triple cover stitch C1- C2 - C3åÊ
- narrow left cover stitch C1 - C2åÊ
Application : Hem straight edges of projects .
1/4 inch Feller - åÊLt. wt. denim , Chambray , broadcloth , calico , polyester, and rayon
NOTE : WILL NOT WORK WITH POLAR FLEECE OR SWEATSHIRT FLEECE
5/8 inch and 1 inch feller - Lt. wt. denim , chambray , broadcloth ,calico ,ultrasuede , leatheråÊ.
NOTE : Will work with two åÊlayers of it. wt. polar fleece with no seams .
SEWING SPEED: Moderate to slowåÊ
- Stitch length : 3-4åÊ
- Cutting blade :åÊDisengaged "LOCKED"
- Upper looper :åÊDownåÊ
- Sewing table : ONåÊ
Attachment : åÊMake sure the attachment is in the front and the center screw position of mounting bracket to avoid being too close to the toe of the presser foot .
- Secure the attachment to the table with guide fixing screws .
- To start hemming , finger press under 1/4 inch for 3-4 inches .
- Feed the fabric (right side up ) through attachment and pull the fabric åÊto the needles and under the presser foot .
- Make sure the fabric is still folded when placing under the presser foot .
- keep fabrics turned under when feeding into attachment to insure the fabric will roll under when sewing .
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.