- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Quilting Machines
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
Free Delivery in Singapore on S$250
FREE 365 Days
Machine Operation Training
Only The Best
Service & Warranty
Babylock Double Fold Bias Binder for Overlock & Cover-stitch
- Original parts for Babylock model:
- Evolve (BLE8W-2)
- Evolution (BLE8W-2)
- This double fold bias binder will turn fabric strips into binding and attach it to project edges all in one step.
- This attachment is exclusively for the cover-stitch and Evolve, and is perfect for curved edges, collars, and necklines on knit or woven fabrics.
For 1 - 1/2
STITCH USED :
- Chain Stitch - C3 Needle PositionåÊ
- Naroow Right Cover Stitch : C2 - C3
- Type Application : Binding the edge of projects.
- Fabric useed : Light weight to medium weight woven fabrics cut on bias.
FOR 1-1/8 inch Binder:åÊ
STITCH åÊUSED :
- Naroow right cover stitch C2-C3
- Chain stitch - C3 Needle positonåÊ
- Sewing Speed : Slow to moderateåÊ
STITCH LENGHT : 3-4åÊ
- Upper Kinfe : Disengaged åÊ" LOCKED "åÊ
- Upper Looper : Down
- Sewing Table : OnåÊ
BAISE STRIP CUT SIZE :åÊ
1-1/ 8 inch Binder:åÊ
- cut 1-1/8 inch bias from fine fabric such as calico , muslin etc.åÊ
- cut 1 inch wide for medium weight fabric such as trigger , it wt. denimåÊ
1-1/2 inch Binder :
- cut 1-3/9 inch for åÊfine fabrics such as calico , muslin , etc .
- cut 1-1/4 inch wide for medium weight fabrics such as trigger , it . wt . denim .åÊ
åÊTEAT WITH FABRIC STRIP TO MAKE SURE OF CORRECT WIDTH OF BIAS .
Secure attachment to table with guide fixing screws .
- cut fabric strrip to size needed.
- Rasie presser foot . with the point of the bias strip, place strip into attachment .
- use tweezers to feed the strip into the attachment .
- Place the folded bias up to the needles and under the presser foot .
- turn the hand wheel 3-4 timed to secure the stitching in the fabric.
- Place the fabric that is to åÊbe bound into the slot of the attachment . Place in the folded åÊbias in the front of the presser foot .
- Loosen the guide fixing screws and move the attachment right or left to align the attachment with the needle position .
- Sew åÊtest for proper alignment before sewing on the project .åÊ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.